How To Give Your Lover An Erotic Massage
Need some help to keep your sex life hot?
Have you always wanted to learn how to give a sensual massage to your partner? We can help.
Have you always wanted to kink things up a bit and learn more about bondage, power play, paddling and other kinky fun? Well then it’s time to have a talk with your lover! If you are feeling like your sex life has hit a plateau, I promise you, they likely had this thought, too.
Communication is lubrication; If you want to have a super hot sex life for years and years, you have to talk about your own sex life with your lover. (Many couples are more comfortable about talking about celebrity sex lives or about the sex lives of their friends, but not their own. I hope that is not the case with the two of you.) Either way, we can help you to improve your sex life. That’s what we have been doing for decades! (Be sure to become a Hot Sex Insider and sign up for our newsletter here.)
7 Tips for Giving Your Partner a Hot and Sexy Sensual Massage
- Set up your bed or massage table and prepare it for lots of massage oil and lube. (Costco has a fabulous heavy duty padded massage table for under $400.)
- Prepare all of your accessories. Be sure to incorporate a blindfold and ear buds and your iPod for music for your love to wear. Warm up your massage oil or coconut oil if it’s winter time. Light your candles to set the mood. Find a few items to provide unique textures like feathers, satin, fuzzy or furry gloves are fun. Make sure your favorite vibrator is charged up or has fresh batteries.
- Once you have your lover naked, comfortable and settled, start with their head/scalp. No oil necessary for this portion and it’s a great way to connect and both get centered, present and in the moment. The lips are a very sensitive part of the body and using your fingers and your own lips on their lips is lovely!
- Remember to massage muscles, not bones. You want this to be relaxing and an extra long tease. This is not meant to be a massage that works out their knots. It’s all about skin on skin and being present for one another.
- In the beginning, tease the nipples and genitals. Tease it out. Circle them from a few inches away. Create the anticipation so the climax is very intense. This is sometimes called “edge” play and is highly erotic for most people.
- Incorporate some texture play into the massage by using the feathers, fuzzy items and other satin items. Tease their body with these items, but pay attention to their reaction. You want it to be relaxing and not too ticklish.
- Once you have touched every inch of the body – front and pack – get on top of the massage table or the bed and do what I like to call the “human slip-and-slide.” Use your skin on their skin to rub and rock together up and down to create an oil slip-and-slide. See what happens from there!
In reality, this list could be 25 items long. There are so many fun elements you can incorporate into your sensual massage. These 7 are just a taste. We have so many tips we are excited to share with you via our video course. These 7 Tips are just a teaser for you.
If you are married and are empty-nesters and are ready to reclaim your sex life now that the kids are all moved out you will love our Art of Bondassage course. Or, maybe you have been through an illness or menopause and your sex life can use some C.P.R. It happens in all relationships and there is no shame in asking your partner to help you with improving your sex life.
For more erotic massage secrets, visit HERE
Do you want to stay together for a lot more years? Do you want to stay married, but need some professional help? A fabulous sensual massage can be orgasmic and when you both learn our techniques in our course, it will bring you both bliss. Think of it as an investment in your orgasms and well being.
When you buy our course, you will learn to take turns being in the power position. If you are normally a more dominant lover, learn how to let go of the control to your lover and enjoy receiving a sensual massage. Learn more about impact play and edging. Let us teach you some techniques for nipple play that will bring you to the brink.
Whether you’re a novice or an experienced player, we’re delighted to be your guide on a journey of submission, exploration, and pleasure.
If you feel like our $97 course may be a little slow for you, we do also have an Advanced Bondassage Course for $395 .
You can even pay for our $395 Advance Bondassage Course in 3 payments, too.
Be sure to sign up for our HOT SEX TIPS newsletter here so we can keep your sex life smoking hot.
(Read our blog about our Couples Kink Coaching here.)
If you have married or in a long term relationship and want to keep your sex life healthy in marriage, we do offer private coaching. Our private coaching is in person and working with Jaeleen gives you the confidence and freedom to explore new techniques, new erogenous zones, and delicious new areas of sensory pleasure.
Our founder, Jaeleen, offers private coaching. “I’m a sensual domina, professional bodyworker, and the creator of Bondassage® and Elysium by Bondassage®. I’ve had the honor of introducing people around the world to the fascinating world of kink. Introducing couples to the art of Bondassage has increased their passion, deepened their connection, and spiced up their intimate playtime. I’d love to help you too!”
More about Jaeleen: I am a Certified Massage Therapist, Professional Domina, Reiki Master, Urban Tantrika, and Sensual Shaman with more than 25 years of experience. I have extensive training in several healing modalities, including Amma, Swedish, acupressure, shiatsu, deep tissue, sports massage, Reiki, rebirthing, polarity, trigger, and active release, Thai, Tantra, and Taoist Massage, Shamanic journeying, aromatherapy, and esoteric energy healing.
Email Jaeleen at jaeleen @ bondassage.com to introduce yourself to her and that will get your conversation going.