Erotic Massage in Boston
Seeking a kinky and erotic massage in Boston?
Our practitioners come to us with training in various modalities: BDSM, Sensual & Erotic Massage, Tantra, Sexological Bodywork, Fetish, Taoist Bodywork Techniques, Kink, Reiki, Yoga and/or Domination. Each of our Practitioners is fully trained and certified in the Art of Bondassage® or Elysium by Bondassage® by Jaeleen Bennis, the creator of this unique and innovative style of sensual bodywork, or by one of her hand-picked Trainers.
Boston Sensual Massage
Light bondage … sensory deprivation … esoteric bodywork and sensation play … whether you’re a novice or an experienced player, we’re delighted to be your guide on a journey of submission, exploration, and pleasure.
Boston is best known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, Red Sox, Bruins, the Boston Celtics and of course for the bar from Cheers, but dig a little deeper below the surface and you’ll find a surprising wealth of things that make Boston fun and exciting.
Find a practitioner in Boston here.
Bondage Massage in Boston
Imagine warm, experienced hands working their way over your body … gently kneading, touching, stroking … Deep relaxation takes over, permeating every part of your being. As you shed your tension, you drift into a level of profound relaxation. You’re safe, you’re happy, you’re in complete bliss. You emerge satiated and energized, ready to focus on your life and your work.
Visit Our Directory To Find A Practitioner Near You
Boston Kinky Massage
BDSM (Bondage & Discipline, Dominance & Submission, Sadism & Masochism) has been kept in the shadows for eons. Often, it is through exploring and embracing the shadow side of ourselves that we find transformation and healing.
Letting go is the ultimate power, and this incredibly sensual art form is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced or even imagined. It all starts with you naked and kneeling … a leather collar around your neck and padded cuffs softly binding your wrists and ankles. Boston is very kinky!
Your eyes are covered with a soft, furry blindfold. Lightly secured to a comfortably padded massage table, you sink deeply into your body as a selection of specially selected sounds play through your headphones.
Bondassage in Boston
As you surrender to the sensations and forget the outside world, we take you to a place of exquisite enjoyment, a place where you can indulge your senses and embrace the pleasure in our Boston bodywork den.
Bondassage® Certified Practitioners in Boston combine innovative bodywork techniques with subtle breath and energy work, rhythmic body percussion, slow luxurious flogging, and a delicious menu of skilled sensation play.
Once you’ve experienced Bondassage, you’ll never forget. Discover what you’ve been missing.
Bondassage® The perfect place to explore what it might be like to explore your submissive desires? To let go and completely surrender? To enjoy a bondage massage?
Perhaps we can be of service …
In Boston there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, but wouldn’t you prefer some one-on-one time and receive an erotic massage?
Bostonians are a friendly bunch! We are warm in our demeanor and are proud to live and work in a beautiful city. The green spaces in Boston are always nearby – offering a slice of nature and a bit of sensual perfection when you join me for a kinky massage.
You haven’t experienced Boston proper unless you’ve enjoyed a lobster roll, a Bruins game, and a Bondassage massage.
Kinky Massage providers in Boston, Massachusetts.
New England and Bostonian erotic massage in Boston gives you an opportunity to explore and discover more about your sexuality as the massage involves arousal.
In South Boston? Bring out incredible waves of multi-orgasmic bliss from you through sensual touch and massage.
Full Body Sensual Erotic Nuru Massage in South Boston.
Certified Bondassage Practitioner in Boston, near Roxbury.
Full Body Sensual Massage Back Bay.
Cambridge sensual massage and sensual touch can provide the many pathways to sexual excitement.
Explore the Freedom Trail in Boston and explore a range of erotic energies for your peak experience in Boston proper.
Boston Commons: Bondassage is an erotic massage technique that combines all of the elements of sensual massage with some BDSM, impact play, and more.
The setting for your erotic massage for your lover is going to be instrumental in helping your partner relax and enjoy themselves. We have some tips to make your space very sexy and relaxing, and we have some insider techniques that will drive them wild.
- A clean, quiet space in your home or hotel room with a comfortable (warm) room temperature and very relaxing lighting is key. (Go easy on the candles, fragrances, incense, and other things that can cause irritation or headaches.) Clear a large space on your bed or massage table and make sure you have it all prepped so when they walk in the room, they can switch their brain off and realize you have set up this lovely and sexy “gift” for them.
- Edible or organic massage oil that you know you both love will make things very tactile and lustful. This massage is going to be very slow and intentional. A long lasting massage oil like organic virgin coconut oil is a fabulous option. And, if you have lots of time to prepare, warm up the oil a bit under the warm water faucet. They will appreciate the attention to detail.
- Blindfolds make all the difference. (You can even treat them by having them wear earbuds or headphones, too.) The “mindfold blindfold” is a favorite of ours. It completely blocks out light, even with eyes open, and won’t smudge eye makeup. Excellent for play, sleep, and travel! While they are blindfolded, you can also experiment with using your breath on their erogenous zones along with your hands.
- Tease out your erotic massage! This massage is going to highlight the genitals and erogenous zones, but try to tease them. Get super duper close to them, but try to stay away from the “hot” zones as long as you can to make your lover’s climax especially deep and satisfying. You are basically going to try and “edge” them to get them very close to the orgasm than back them off from it once or twice (or dozens of times!).
- End the massage with your body on their body. Your massage will most likely start at or near their head and shoulders; you can wind a path down to their toes with your hands. To really amp up the intensity and hedonistic aspect of this sensual massage, make sure your lover has a nice coating of oil all over their body. Now, put your skin on their skin and you can slide around on their body so they feel all of your body parts all over their body while they are still wearing the blindfold. I sometimes call it the “adult slip and slide” technique. It also brings your mouths near each other which gives you the ability for some deep kissing, exploring, and teasing with your tongues. (We all know that married people and people in long term relationships sometimes forget to make out!)
BONUS : Bring a nice and quiet cordless vibrator, a piece of fur, some cool links of chain for some texture and tease play into your massage.
Want to learn even more techniques? If you are both agreeable and you want to try something new, start off with our $97 Art of Bondassage – our online course you can purchase here. Learn in the privacy of your own bedroom.
Or if you are ready for a little more adventure, you can also check out our The Advanced Art of Bondassage for $395 – this is our advanced online course and it includes the $97 Art of Bondassage we mentioned above. (You can even buy it in three payments.) Buy the Advanced Art of Bondassage here.
If your sex life needs some serious Sex C.P.R. – we also offer sex coaching. If the two of you have tried everything and you just cannot seem to get anywhere with improving our sex life, then you might want to consider coming to Northern California to the Santa Cruz area where we can do some sex coaching together.
My coaching is a very personal decision by you both. To make sure we are all on the same page, begin with an email to me and we can discuss if we are good fit for one another. It’s an investment I do not take lightly, so having a discussion first is a great way to make sure that we are a good match. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start off this conversation. Be sure to read our blog “Can Kinky Sex Save My Sex Life” and get to know more about my in-person kinky coaching and more about me.
Has your sex life hit a roadblock? Or maybe it’s worse; maybe you are in a sexless marriage or sexless long term relationship. Life gets in the way of hot sex a lot, doesn’t it?
Sex with your partner can give you bonding time, loads of oxytocin and that very important pillow talk where couples share hopes, dreams, and touch base with each other. If you have kids or roommates, it may be the only time you two have any private time. We all know that it is practically impossible to keep a marriage together without intimacy of some kind. If one or both partners are not getting any affection, intimacy, or sex – it creates resentment. And resentment NEVER leads to hot sex.
Have you tried everything to save your relationship?
Have you read every book in the self-help section of your local bookstore? Do you constantly clip articles from magazines looking for ways to spice up your sex life? Have you ever considered hiring a sex coach?
Perhaps you have a whole bunch of secret fantasies and kinks you want to share with your lover, but you’re nervous. Many women tell us how anxious they are to tell their husband that they want to be spanked or have their hair pulled. (Can you be a feminist and desire to be submissive in your bedroom? YES!)
We hear from men who tell us that they are skittish about telling their wives that they want to play “submissive” once in a while. We hear from others who have fetishes that they have been holding inside and have never told another soul for 25 years or more! That is no way to live.
Maybe reading “50 Shades of Grey” woke you up and you decided it was time to bring this kind of intensity and sensuality into your sex life. Power exchange can be highly erotic, and learning to negotiate kinky sex will make you two amazing communicators. Kinky sex requires a fair bit of negotiation and your preferences can change over time. Kink teaches you how to communicate your fantasies and those changes in preference.
We want to teach you tactics for being able to have these discussions. We will also teach you how to do all kinds of kinky, naughty, and sexy techniques to SPARK JOY in your sex life now! Give yourself and your partner permission to discover new and exciting erotic delights. Ignite a deeper, more fulfilling intimacy and connection. Free the parts of yourself that have been hidden from each other for far too long.
If this sounds like you and your sweetie, you should consider hiring a sex coach. Jaeleen is the founder of Bondassage® and author of “Bondassage: Kinky Erotic Massage Tips for Lovers.” Jaeleen has been doing couples sex coaching for years in the Bay Area.
COUPLES KINK COACHING LINK AND COSTS
Through her private coaching, you will increase connection, desire, intimacy, sexual satisfaction, and learn each other’s kinks. She states:
“I’ll help you explore techniques you’ve always wanted to try and introduce you to some you may have never even imagined. Working together we’ll explore what kinds of experiences you and your partner might enjoy. They’ll be delighted not only with your new skills but also that you cared enough to acquire them. We will create a safe space for all three of us to discuss sex and kink openly.”
Private Bondassage for Couples coaching is a safe, playful, creative way to stretch your intimate boundaries and expand your erotic repertoire. It’s a lovely way to rekindle the passion and desire in your relationship. You’ll become more sensitive and adventurous with each other as you reach new levels of intimacy and sensuality.
Be sure to read some of Jaeleen’s private client testimonials. (And, btw, the two of you can train with her in her space in the Santa Cruz area or, if you prefer, you can fly her to your city and do the training there.)
Since this coaching is so personal and unique, we want to share some of her client’s testimonials about what it was like receiving the kinky sex coaching with Jaeleen.
Jaeleen’s Sex Coaching Testimonials:
“Jaeleen, you have opened up a new world of possibilities for our sex life. We have been married almost 26 years now. It has helped us fall in love with each other all over. We learned how to have fun again in the bedroom.”– T & P, London
“It was an amazing experience and a fantastic investment in our relationship. I feel empowered and my erotic identity recognized and accepted. ” ~ Lawrence and Celia, New York
“My wife was so painfully shy and raised in a very religious home and I was very frustrated with her lack of confidence to try new things when it came to our sex life. It took every ounce of my sales skills to convince my wife that working with someone like Jaeleen might be able to help us stay married for another 30 years. It was an amazing investment and Jaeleen was able to put her at ease quickly. My wife is still more on the shy side of life, but our sex life is now playful, naughty, sometimes even kinky and so much more fulfilling for both of us.” K & T, Utah
“My husband and I came in as complete novices, and we were put at ease immediately. Jaeleen explained and demonstrated the endless possibilities … we can’t wait for our next lesson!” ~ Albert and Colette, Los Gatos
“Jaeleen provided a wonderfully unique and priceless opportunity to learn and share new and profound pleasures with each other. We knew it would be good, but we had no idea how good it could be. We fell madly in love with each other all over again!” ~ Tom and Stacey, San Francisco
“Our 19-year marriage had turned sexless after about 15 years. The first 10 years of our marriage, we had a fabulous but very vanilla sex life. It took me another 9 years to figure out that my husband had a flogging and spanking fetish and I had NO idea how to help him with that. We found Jaeleen and her coaching and it completely turned our sex life and our relationship around in a weekend!” Carmen and Larry, Las Vegas
13 Sexy Techniques Couples Sex Coaching Will Teach You:
- Reading your partner’s body
- Taking your partner deeper with sensory deprivation tools
- Help your partner let go and surrender with innovative erotic bondage
- Exceptional erotic massage techniques
- Beginning to advanced anal play (wonderfully naughty)
- Expanded sensation play techniques
- Delightful nipple play (his and hers)
- Tantalizing to intense genital play (less can definitely be more)
- Sensual body percussion ~ spanking/flogging/paddling/caning/cropping
- Edge” play techniques for both partners
- Loving, nurturing, and deepening connection
- Access to our private Couples Resource area (including relaxing, sensual music and a curated shopping list)
- Ninety-minute follow up call via phone or Skype …. And so much more!
To get started with this kinky sex coaching, it all starts with an email to email@example.com
From the email, we can have a phone or Skype conversation to make sure this is a good fit for the two of you. You can invest in a half day of sexy skills building, a one-day exploration or two-day immersion in Santa Cruz, CA. (There are travel fees if you want to do this in your city.)
Investment for kink coaching for couples:
Half-day skills building ~ 3000
One-day exploration – 5000
Two-day immersion – 8000
If you would like to start off by checking out our ONLINE COURSES, we have two for you. The first one is $97 and the second is $395.
The Advanced Art of Bondassage can be paid in 3 payments of $135.
The Art of Bondassage is only $97. (And our billing is very discreet.)
You can also check out our blog 7 Tips for Giving Your Partner the Hottest Massage Ever
Sign up for our newsletter with HOT SEX TIPS to get on our mailing list.
How To Give Your Lover An Erotic Massage
Need some help to keep your sex life hot?
Have you always wanted to learn how to give a sensual massage to your partner? We can help.
Have you always wanted to kink things up a bit and learn more about bondage, power play, paddling and other kinky fun? Well then it’s time to have a talk with your lover! If you are feeling like your sex life has hit a plateau, I promise you, they likely had this thought, too.
Communication is lubrication; If you want to have a super hot sex life for years and years, you have to talk about your own sex life with your lover. (Many couples are more comfortable about talking about celebrity sex lives or about the sex lives of their friends, but not their own. I hope that is not the case with the two of you.) Either way, we can help you to improve your sex life. That’s what we have been doing for decades! (Be sure to become a Hot Sex Insider and sign up for our newsletter here.)
7 Tips for Giving Your Partner a Hot and Sexy Sensual Massage
- Set up your bed or massage table and prepare it for lots of massage oil and lube. (Costco has a fabulous heavy duty padded massage table for under $400.)
- Prepare all of your accessories. Be sure to incorporate a blindfold and ear buds and your iPod for music for your love to wear. Warm up your massage oil or coconut oil if it’s winter time. Light your candles to set the mood. Find a few items to provide unique textures like feathers, satin, fuzzy or furry gloves are fun. Make sure your favorite vibrator is charged up or has fresh batteries.
- Once you have your lover naked, comfortable and settled, start with their head/scalp. No oil necessary for this portion and it’s a great way to connect and both get centered, present and in the moment. The lips are a very sensitive part of the body and using your fingers and your own lips on their lips is lovely!
- Remember to massage muscles, not bones. You want this to be relaxing and an extra long tease. This is not meant to be a massage that works out their knots. It’s all about skin on skin and being present for one another.
- In the beginning, tease the nipples and genitals. Tease it out. Circle them from a few inches away. Create the anticipation so the climax is very intense. This is sometimes called “edge” play and is highly erotic for most people.
- Incorporate some texture play into the massage by using the feathers, fuzzy items and other satin items. Tease their body with these items, but pay attention to their reaction. You want it to be relaxing and not too ticklish.
- Once you have touched every inch of the body – front and pack – get on top of the massage table or the bed and do what I like to call the “human slip-and-slide.” Use your skin on their skin to rub and rock together up and down to create an oil slip-and-slide. See what happens from there!
In reality, this list could be 25 items long. There are so many fun elements you can incorporate into your sensual massage. These 7 are just a taste. We have so many tips we are excited to share with you via our video course. These 7 Tips are just a teaser for you.
If you are married and are empty-nesters and are ready to reclaim your sex life now that the kids are all moved out you will love our Art of Bondassage course. Or, maybe you have been through an illness or menopause and your sex life can use some C.P.R. It happens in all relationships and there is no shame in asking your partner to help you with improving your sex life.
For more erotic massage secrets, visit HERE
Do you want to stay together for a lot more years? Do you want to stay married, but need some professional help? A fabulous sensual massage can be orgasmic and when you both learn our techniques in our course, it will bring you both bliss. Think of it as an investment in your orgasms and well being.
When you buy our course, you will learn to take turns being in the power position. If you are normally a more dominant lover, learn how to let go of the control to your lover and enjoy receiving a sensual massage. Learn more about impact play and edging. Let us teach you some techniques for nipple play that will bring you to the brink.
Whether you’re a novice or an experienced player, we’re delighted to be your guide on a journey of submission, exploration, and pleasure.
If you feel like our $97 course may be a little slow for you, we do also have an Advanced Bondassage Course for $395 .
You can even pay for our $395 Advance Bondassage Course in 3 payments, too.
Be sure to sign up for our HOT SEX TIPS newsletter here so we can keep your sex life smoking hot.
(Read our blog about our Couples Kink Coaching here.)
If you have married or in a long term relationship and want to keep your sex life healthy in marriage, we do offer private coaching. Our private coaching is in person and working with Jaeleen gives you the confidence and freedom to explore new techniques, new erogenous zones, and delicious new areas of sensory pleasure.
Our founder, Jaeleen, offers private coaching. “I’m a sensual domina, professional bodyworker, and the creator of Bondassage® and Elysium by Bondassage®. I’ve had the honor of introducing people around the world to the fascinating world of kink. Introducing couples to the art of Bondassage has increased their passion, deepened their connection, and spiced up their intimate playtime. I’d love to help you too!”
More about Jaeleen: I am a Certified Massage Therapist, Professional Domina, Reiki Master, Urban Tantrika, and Sensual Shaman with more than 25 years of experience. I have extensive training in several healing modalities, including Amma, Swedish, acupressure, shiatsu, deep tissue, sports massage, Reiki, rebirthing, polarity, trigger, and active release, Thai, Tantra, and Taoist Massage, Shamanic journeying, aromatherapy, and esoteric energy healing.
Email Jaeleen at firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself to her and that will get your conversation going.